Global Helium Summit
Global Helium Summit 2013
On 13th June 2013, gasworld hosted it’s first Global Helium Summit at the prestigious Royal Garden Hotel in London.
Since gasworld exclusively announced in 2011 that the world was again facing a shortage of Helium, the subject has been a crucial topic of conversation within the business and consequently influenced many future business strategies and developments in hope to salvage the crisis.
In the last year alone various business developments have commenced, stirring the way for major future changes within the industry, questioning; when will the shortage of helium end, how are we dealing with the shortage and how will future plans directly affect other stakeholders in the business i.e. production, equipment manufacturers, end-user and investors.
The one day Summit provided Helium experts and industry decision makers the opportunity to address concerns whilst providing insight to the future of our Helium sector.
Speakers at the event included:
- Global Gases, Phil Kornbluth - Senior Vice President, Global Gases Americas
- Gazprom Marketing and Trading - Didier Lebout, Strategy and Development Director
- Linde Global Helium, Nick Haines - Head Global Helium, Source Development
- Siemens plc, Dr. M’hamed Lakrimi – Principal Engineer, Magnet Engineering
- Air Products, Walter Nelson - Worldwide Helium General Manager, Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- 4He Solutions, Richard Clarke - Consultant
- The Airships Association, Peter Ward - Chairman
- Cryo Diffusion, Martin Woodhouse - Export Sales Director
Delegates from the day can access the details of the presentations through our dedicated login area with the username and password provided.
Take a look at our exclusive photos from the event.
For more information about gasworld’s upcoming Summits, please contact our Conferences and Event Team by emailing email@example.com.