We are pleased to inform you that as per the regulation of UAE Ministry of Interior, visitors holding any of the following passports do not require an entry visa to be arranged prior to arrival to the UAE in general & Dubai in particular:
Britain, GCC Countries, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong & Western Europe, (France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino & Liechtenstein.)
Entry permits for the above mentioned nationals will be issued upon arrival in the UAE.
(Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council should confirm with UAE Consulate or Embassy in country of residence before traveling to Dubai)
For more information on how to obtain a visa, please visit http://www.jumeirah.com/en/Hotels-and-Resorts/Visas/
Page 3: Required documentation needed for visas
Please find the below required documents to apply Visa:
· Completed and signed Visa application form (download form attached)
· Signed Guest Visa terms & conditions form (download form attached)
· Coloured passport copy saved in JPEG, GIF or ADOBE format only (minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai)
· Fully completed, legible, and signed Authorization Form Third Party Payment - (Download form attached))
· Passport copy of the credit card holder
· Coloured personal picture of the applicant
Picture size 40 kb maximum
Picture type JPG or GIF
Picture must be in coloured
A Security Deposit of AED 5000 will be required for citizens of the following nationalities: all former CIS countries, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Morocco.
Visas can be arranged for a non-refundable fee of AED 260.00 which is subject to revision by the government. Please be advised that we will start the visa process only 10 days prior to your arrival date.