Union Engineering in short
Union Engineering is world-leading in CO2 technology, designing and manufacturing CO2 plants for the beverage industry, for industrial gases companies, for desalination projects, Oil & Gas applications and for the tobacco industry.
Headquartered in Fredericia, Denmark, Union Engineering has 260 employees with subsidiaries in Brazil, China, Singapore, Dubai, Netherlands and the USA as well as agents around the world. We deliver CO2 plants all over the world – which is also shown by our extensive reference list which include most of the world leading beverage and industrial companies.
We use our leading position, knowledge and experience to bring our solutions to a higher technological level due to offer our customers and partners the most innovative and reliable CO2 plants on the market.
Our CO2 plants are designed based on individual customer needs or a standard configuration offering our customer the optimal solution from a total cost of ownership point of view.
Our extensive knowledge and wide range of CO2 technologies enable us to offer our clients different types of COs plants as well as turnkey solutions, energy- and water saving components, service contracts and spare parts.
· The leading supplier of CO2 technology to breweries, soft drink, industrial gases and desalination industries offering CO2 plants based on recovery-, combustion or extraction technologies.
· In-house CO2 Knowledge Center which has developed and patented several CO2 solutions
· Focus on reducing power consumption and carbon footprint
· Service contracts and remote CO2 process management services
· More than 700 reference projects in more than 100 countries world-wide.
· 260 dedicated employees
· Headquarter in Denmark, and subsidiary companies in Brazil, China, Singapore, Dubai, Netherlands and the USA