Novatek will present information about the challenges the company met during the construction and development of the Ust-Luga Complex project will be revealed at the fifth IGTC event taking place in Moscow on September 16th and 17th.
The Ust-Luga Complex processes stable gas condensate into light and heavy naphtha, jet fuel, diesel fuel and heating/ship fuel, as well as to ship petroleum products and gas condensate to international markets.
IGTC 2013 is part of the annual Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week and will gather the major market players in Russia, CIS and the World to discuss the following topics:
• Global Gas Markets Developments
• Impact of Shale Gas on World & Regional Market Trends
• Market Issues for Russian, Caspian, Middle Eastern and North African Regions
• Development Challenges for the Russian and Caspian Gas Sectors
• Projects Portfolio of GAZPROM NEFT’s Gas Projects & Future Development Plans
• Gas as a Motor Fuel - Current Fashion or the Beginning of a Trend
• Key Gas Treating & Processing Technologies
• Processing & Utilization of Associated Gases
• Developing the GTL Unit at the ROSNEFT’s Novokuybishevsk Refinery
• Construction of the first in Russia Mini GTL Unit at a Gas Field
• LNG Projects in Russia & CIS: Yamal LNG, Sakhalin LNG, Gazprom’s LNG plans in Primore and St. Petersburg
• Special focus on Gas to Chemicals-Syngas, Ammonia, Urea and Fertilizer Projects in Russia & CIS
“Europe is going green and hydrogen will lead the way.” That’s the message from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU) as it this week released its study Hydrogen Roadmap Europe: A sustainable pathway for the European Energy Transition .
When gas world hosted its first ever CO 2 Summit in March 2017, the emphasis was on bridging the supply gap, with some regions like the US expected to experience significant supply-demand imbalance in the years ahead as end-user applications continue to grow.
In recent years, regulations and standards surrounding the handling of medical gases have developed into a complex landscape for healthcare personnel to navigate. That’s why the European Industrial Gases Association (EIGA) intends to share good practices and initiatives at its 2019 Winter Seminar
Alexey Miller and Sergey Frank discuss prospects for cooperation in LNG marine shipping. The Gazprom headquarters hosted a working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Management Committee and Sergey Frank, Director General of Sovcomflot.
Month on month the gasworld website continues to be the primary portal for information, on a global scale, about our industry - be it through the provision of news and features, or information in the expansive company directory section. Launched in 2004, it is the only independent online news provider and information portal for the global industrial gas community and the larger end-user markets. The website also now incorporates news for gasworld US and Specialty Gas Report.
To find out more about gasworld's advertising opportunities click here.