Novatek will present information about the challenges the company met during the construction and development of the Ust-Luga Complex project will be revealed at the fifth IGTC event taking place in Moscow on September 16th and 17th.
The Ust-Luga Complex processes stable gas condensate into light and heavy naphtha, jet fuel, diesel fuel and heating/ship fuel, as well as to ship petroleum products and gas condensate to international markets.
IGTC 2013 is part of the annual Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week and will gather the major market players in Russia, CIS and the World to discuss the following topics:
• Global Gas Markets Developments
• Impact of Shale Gas on World & Regional Market Trends
• Market Issues for Russian, Caspian, Middle Eastern and North African Regions
• Development Challenges for the Russian and Caspian Gas Sectors
• Projects Portfolio of GAZPROM NEFT’s Gas Projects & Future Development Plans
• Gas as a Motor Fuel - Current Fashion or the Beginning of a Trend
• Key Gas Treating & Processing Technologies
• Processing & Utilization of Associated Gases
• Developing the GTL Unit at the ROSNEFT’s Novokuybishevsk Refinery
• Construction of the first in Russia Mini GTL Unit at a Gas Field
• LNG Projects in Russia & CIS: Yamal LNG, Sakhalin LNG, Gazprom’s LNG plans in Primore and St. Petersburg
• Special focus on Gas to Chemicals-Syngas, Ammonia, Urea and Fertilizer Projects in Russia & CIS
Alexey Miller and Sergey Frank discuss prospects for cooperation in LNG marine shipping. The Gazprom headquarters hosted a working meeting between Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Management Committee and Sergey Frank, Director General of Sovcomflot.
Month on month, the gasworld website is the market-leading news portal for the global industrial gas sector, growing at an unprecedented rate and keeping its readers at the forefront of breaking news, insightful analysis and must-see features across the industry. Launched in 2004 and continually evolving, it is the only independent online news, views and intelligence portal for the global industrial gas community and the larger end-user markets – and home to the ever-increasing range of gasworld platforms.
To find out more about gasworld's advertising opportunities click here.