Novatek will present information about the challenges the company met during the construction and development of the Ust-Luga Complex project will be revealed at the fifth IGTC event taking place in Moscow on September 16th and 17th.
The Ust-Luga Complex processes stable gas condensate into light and heavy naphtha, jet fuel, diesel fuel and heating/ship fuel, as well as to ship petroleum products and gas condensate to international markets.
IGTC 2013 is part of the annual Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week and will gather the major market players in Russia, CIS and the World to discuss the following topics:
• Global Gas Markets Developments
• Impact of Shale Gas on World & Regional Market Trends
• Market Issues for Russian, Caspian, Middle Eastern and North African Regions
• Development Challenges for the Russian and Caspian Gas Sectors
• Projects Portfolio of GAZPROM NEFT’s Gas Projects & Future Development Plans
• Gas as a Motor Fuel - Current Fashion or the Beginning of a Trend
• Key Gas Treating & Processing Technologies
• Processing & Utilization of Associated Gases
• Developing the GTL Unit at the ROSNEFT’s Novokuybishevsk Refinery
• Construction of the first in Russia Mini GTL Unit at a Gas Field
• LNG Projects in Russia & CIS: Yamal LNG, Sakhalin LNG, Gazprom’s LNG plans in Primore and St. Petersburg
• Special focus on Gas to Chemicals-Syngas, Ammonia, Urea and Fertilizer Projects in Russia & CIS