An overview of the global industrial gas market.
gas world Business Intelligence has produced a report covering the key changes happened in 2019 to the global industrial gas market.
The Global Overview 2019 gives an executive summary of the global industrial gas market in 2019 and provides analysis of the nine regions, including Eastern and Western Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, North and South Pacific Rims. It is an analysis of the industrial gas market landscape that has emerged in the global market since the Linde-Praxair merger with region-by-region overview. The report offers three forecast scenarios describing an industrial market development over the next five years. Besides macroeconomic, forecasts consider the impact of the COVID pandemic, drop of the utility’s prices in 2020 and gas intensity factor.
Global Market Analysis
An executive summary gives an understanding of the global market landscape and dynamics, providing share of regions in the global industrial gas business in 2019 as well as how regional business changed in 2018-2019. This chapter analyses companies’, end-users’ segments, gas products and supply modes on the global scale and end with the global market forecast.
An analysis of each region includes:
- The gas business overview with analysis of the gas company’s business in the region, supply mode and gas products analysis, industrial segments investigation.
- Data dashboard provides market split by company, by gas, by supply mode and by end user segments.
- Forecast gives three scenarios of the market dynamics over the next five years.
Why this report?
- Gain a competitive advantage in the current climate
- Gives you a comprehensive understanding of the global market post-merger
- In-depth analysis that helps you make informed and effective decisions
- Allows you faster and more accurate future planning
- Can help back up claims when negotiating
The report is ready to buy now.
Report Data: 2019
To buy this report please contact email@example.com
Cost: $3500 USD
(A global BI Online subscription can give you a 25% discount on this report)