Global Praxair-Linde Primer Report
In response to the ongoing merger discussions between Praxair and Linde, gasworld Business Intelligence has published a report covering the current global industrial gas market and the potential impacts of the merger.
After merger discussions between Praxair and Linde were revealed, gasworld Business Intelligence has announced the publication of its Global Primer Report. The full 198-page report covers the industrial gases markets of North and South America, Europe and Asia, with specific reference to the areas of potential production overlaps of air gases, carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
The full global industrial gases market primer report includes:
- Executive summary of the 2015 Global industrial gases business
- In-depth analysis of the recent Praxair and Linde merger discussions
- Maps of all Praxair and Linde merchant/onsite air separation units, carbon dioxide plants and hydrogen facilites in North and South America, Europe and selected Asian countries.
- Accompanying capacity database consisting of over 1,200 Praxair and Linde plants in North and South America, Europe and selected Asian countries.
- Regional analysis includes:
- Regional market share
- Regional market share in 2016 (estimated)
- Regional analysis of potential production overlaps
- Global helium market analysis.