United States Primer Report 2016
gasworld Business Intelligence is pleased to announce the pulication of its updated US Primer report
After merger discussion between Praxair and Linde were recently revealed, gasworld Business Intelligence is pleased to announce the publication of its updated US Primer report. The full 38-page report covers the industrial gases markets of all eight US regions, with specific reference to the areas of potential production overlaps of air gases, carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
The full US industrial gases market primer report includes:
- Executive summary of the 2015 US industrial gases business
- In-depth analysis of the recent Praxair and Linde merger discussions
- Maps of all Praxair and Linde merchant/onsite air separation units, carbon dioxide plants and hydrogen facilites in the US
- Analysis of all eight regional markets in the US
- Regional market share
- Regional market share in 2016 (estimated)
- Regional analysis of potential production overlaps
- US Merchant CO2 summary analysis.