MVS Engineering is a New Delhi, India based turnkey supplier of Gas generation equipment for Nitrogen, Oxygen and Hydrogen gases. Additionally, MVS also manufactures Air, Gas, Liquid Dryers and also Gas Purification systems.
MVS is the largest supplier of gaseous Nitrogen, Oxygen and Hydrogen plants in India. Besides India, MVS also regularly exports its equipment to the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia and Europe. Founded in 1977, MVS has supplied over 7000 Skid mounted units worldwide.
In recognition of it’s continued performance, the SME Chamber of India has conferred its award for Manufacturing Excellence on MVS.
Among several participants vying for the award, the jury selected MVS due to several factors contributing to MVS success in the last year, including:
· Consistent top-line growth and improving bottom-line performance
· New partnerships with American and European companies to allow improved prospects of future growth
· Introduction of two new divisions, to allow focused go-to-market approach:
o MVS Energy Solutions – for delivering Hydrogen-centric back-up power solutions
o MVS Lab Solutions – for providing products and solutions for the growing laboratory market in India
· Excellent performance in introduction of advanced technology Hydrogen producing gas plants in association with Proton OnSite (USA)
· Introduction of Membrane Nitrogen production technology in association with Air Liquide MEDAL (USA)
· Increasing exports into South-East Asia and Middle-Eastern markets
Under the leadership of the founder and Managing Director of MVS – Mr. D.C. Rastogi (BE, Chemical – IIT), the company is continuing to grow. Now the second generation of the Rastogi family has joined the business. Mr. D.C. Rastogi’s son – Mr. Siddharth Rastogi (MBA, Washington University, USA) joined MVS in 2010 and took charge of key portfolio’s – Global Sales and Strategy and New Product Development.
Mr. Siddharth Rastogi attended the felicitation ceremony held at Sofitel Hotel, BKC, Mumbai. The award was presented by Mr. T.K.A. Nair (adviser to the Prime Minister). Other dignitaries present during the ceremony included Mrs. V.R. Iyer - Chairperson & MD - Bank of India, Mr. Ajai Kumar - Chairman & MD - Corporation Bank, Mr. K. Venkatramanan - CEO & MD - Larsen & Toubro Ltd. and Dr. R. Seetharman - CEO - Doha Bank Group Qatar.