Air Products has developed a new microsite designed to help hydrogen users improve efficiency and lower overall costs.
The dedicated website is loaded with information and tools to aid hydrogen users in selecting the most cost-effective gas supply option for their specific operation, as well as help them increase process efficiency, optimise gas usage, and improve safety.
Air Products’ hydrogen support website explains the range of gas supply options available from the company, including:
· CryoEase® microbulk solution for smaller volume users, which is an alternative to traditional cylinder supply that eliminates the hassle of cylinder handling and the supply interruption that occurs during cylinder change-outs;
· Gaseous and liquid bulk hydrogen for larger volume users, which is delivered by tanker or trailer and stored on a customer’s site;
· PRISM® hydrogen generation systems, which enable on-site gas production for a more reliable, uninterrupted gas supply;
· Cryogenic Hydrogen Compressor system for high-pressure hydrogen, which is a load-following system that closely matches output to changing demand requirements; and
· Air Products Express Services, which is a fast and flexible option for short-term or emergency hydrogen supply.
The dedicated website contains contact information so hydrogen users can reach experienced Air Products engineers who can recommend the most efficient and cost-effective supply mode based on their volume, pressure, purity level, flow rate, and operating pattern.
The hydrogen support website also hosts interactive conversion tools, including Air Products’ new Gas Converter mobile app, which quickly converts weight and volume measures for hydrogen and other common industrial gases. In addition, microsite visitors can access technical literature on topics such as hydrogen supply, hydrogenation, and hydrotreating technologies, as well as read case studies to learn how other companies have benefited from Air Products’ hydrogen solutions.