Linde Canada will hold an open house at its Moncton retail store to showcase the latest developments in welding and cutting equipment and consumables.
The open house, which is open to customers and the public, will be held on September 17, 2013, from 10am to 4pm.
“We plan to have a series of seminars that will give visitors an opportunity to have a dialog with Linde technicians and equipment manufacturers on some of the best products available in the industry,” said Gary Jamieson, sales representative for Linde Canada.
“We will also have live demonstrations of state-of-the-art welding and cutting processes and the effectiveness of processes using MISON® shielding gases.”
At the open house, Linde personnel, along with suppliers, will conduct seminars on:
· The effectiveness of Linde’s MISON® shielding gases which reduce the amount of ozone formed during the welding process, while improving the stability of the arc, increasing weld strength and lowering clean up time
· New Miller Pipeworx Process, Miller Electric
· Productivity & Metal Prep, Norton Abrasives
· Aluminum Pulse MIG Advantages, Lincoln Electric
· Sub Arc Applications, ESAB
“Anyone involved in the fabrication industry will be very impressed with the range of products and applications they’ll see all in one day,” said Jamieson.