Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics LCC announced today its introduction of a new generation of MicroBulk storage tanks. The new cryogenic storage vessels use the latest cold stretch manufacturing technology with improved updated features and capabilities.
They also address the efficient storage and dispensing needs of industrial, health care, laboratories and food production businesses engaged in higher volume gas and liquid applications.
The New Taylor-Wharton MicroBulk Product Line Features:
• Manufacturing Methodology: Cold stretch.
• Capacities: From 240 litres to 3,000 litres.
• Quality Materials: Durable stainless steel, super insulated, digital gauges.
• AutomaticFill Shut-Off: Compatible with delivery trucks automated shut-off systems.
• Reliable and Durable: Built to last, five year vacuum warranty.
• Telemetry Ready: Taylor-Wharton can provide plug and play telemetry systems.
Mark Fleischer, V.P. Sales and Marketing, said, “We are extremely pleased to be releasing this new enhanced MicroBulk offering that shows Taylor-Wharton’s dedication in continuing to provide the highest quality cryogenic vessels that will efficiently and safely serve the gas containment needs of our customers globally.”
About Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics, LLC
Taylor-Wharton produces a comprehensive range of bulk and portable cryogenic storage units. The company’s manufacturing facilities in the United States, Malaysia, China and the Slovak Republic, in addition to its warehouse locations in Germany and Australia, strategically position Taylor-Wharton to support the world’s major industrial gas markets. The extensive Taylor-Wharton engineered product menu includes cryogenic liquid storage equipment for industrial gases, biological specimen cryogenic storage, and LNG (liquefied natural gas) bulk cryogenic storage vessels for fueling stations. Founded in 1742, Taylor-Wharton is the oldest metal-working company in continuous operation in the United States.