The first Sulphur Education Session will be held on the 22nd of April from 2pm to 5pm at the Kerry Hotel, Beijing. Topics and speakers include:
- Sulphur sources — a look at today’s recovered role and the increasing interest in alternative sources to include shale products and oil sands – Tom Dunn, TSI
- Environment, health and safety in today’s sulphur industry – Tom Dunn, TSI
- Sulphur transportation, logisitics and regulations in China – Cherry Zhang, PRISM Sulphur Service of China, Inc.
- Changes in global sulphur trade flows – Fiona Boyd, Argus
- Shipping sulphur internationally — regulatory bodies – Harold Weber, TSI
- The multi-purpose sulphur — a look at existing and tomorrow’s uses of sulphur – Donald Messick, TSI
- Sulphur-modified concrete – Chulho Song, Hanmi Environment and Chemical