Oxford Catalysts Group (OCG.L), the modular Gas-to-Liquids technology innovator, is pleased to announce the successful conditional placing of shares to raise approximately £30.6 million (before expenses).
Highlights of the deal include;
• Placing of 24,479,300 new Ordinary Shares, at a price of 125 pence per share, to raise approximately £30.6 million (before expenses)
• Oversubscribed placing with significant support from existing shareholders, several major new institutional investors and a new strategic investor
• Placing price represents a 14.5% premium to the 30-day average closing mid-market share price on the date of pricing
• The new Ordinary Shares are expected to be admitted to trading on AIM on 4 January 2013
• The Directors intend that the net proceeds of the placing will be used to consolidate the group’s leading market position and accelerate commercial roll out of its products, and in particular to:
• Enable the group to recruit additional resources to support its expanding commercial activities
• Increase the level and reach of its marketing activities
• Scale up the group’s supply chain and customer support capabilities
• The new funds will also strengthen the group’s balance sheet, which the directors believe will give potential customers added comfort when considering a commitment to the group’s technology
Roy Lipski, CEO of Oxford Catalysts Group, said, “This oversubscribed fund raising, achieved under difficult market conditions, is a huge vote of confidence in Oxford Catalysts’ technology and potential. We are delighted by the very significant support received from existing shareholders, several new major institutional investors and a new strategic investor.”
“We are the only smaller scale FT provider in the industry to be announcing selection for commercial projects. These new funds will allow us to accelerate forward, consolidating our market lead and driving commercial roll out of our technology.”
The company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Numis Securities Limited as Joint Broker to the company with immediate effect.