“Water, water everywhere. Nor any drop to drink.”
An adage that captures the great CO2 paradox in one succinct sentence. Yet this paradox in carbon dioxide availability and sourcing is being challenged. How we see CO2 is changing.
CO2 is shifting from by-product and waste disposal to an integral circular value chain in its own right, but is it moving quick enough?
We know that sourcing has to change. We know the CO2 supply chain in Europe is fraught with instability and vulnerability; at the same time, demand continues to grow. We know that decarbonisation brings opportunities, but it could also present threats if invaluable CO2 is taken off the table and lost.
Stewardship and urgency are the order of the day, before paradox becomes procrastination and ultimately, plight.
The clock is ticking, which begs the question, if CO2 is there to be captured and the proven technology exists to do that, what needs to happen next?
Join gasworld in Austria in February as we turn the attention to what comes next and an action plan for the CO2 business of tomorrow, at the Europe CO2 Summit 2024.
Secure your seat at the summit of discussion and debate as we ask:
- How do we reposition our CO2 business models and mindsets?
- How do we fast-track and integrate the technologies available to us?
- Are we maximising the opportunities in bio-based sourcing?
- Where are the threats and opportunities in European CO2 markets?
- How will the impact of regional energy policy and geopolitics affect CO2 markets in the US and Europe?
- Where are the new applications in CO2, dry ice and e-fuels?
- And what are the technologies that will help us realise those applications?
Interested in speaking and contributing? Get in touch with our Content Director, Rob Cockerill, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring and exhibiting? Reach out to the conferences team at email@example.com