The focal point for global industrial gas news, views and information
Looking for CryoGas International? Read more about CryoGas here.
gasworld remains the leading global industrial gas information provider, the eyes and ears for the gases business. As we grow our product offering and our circulation, we provide more breaking news, and more interviews from a breadth of leaders and experts. We continue to provide more insight into industrial gas markets, trends and shifts in technologies.
Whether in print, online or at our events, an increasing number of gas executives and management rely on gasworld’s news, views and features to keep them fully informed about the latest developments.
We continue to aspire to be the must-read service for the dynamic industrial gases business and to build the largest audience of industrial gas professionals, all with an interest in this exciting and ever-changing industry.
Since 2005, our services have continued to grow whether it be through our various publications, our website, business intelligence services, or our prestigious conferences and exhibitions – a loyal following of customers are to thank for our successes.
We believe annually our readership reaches 45,000* individuals or managers in our industry. 2016 brings a range of new products and services to your door to help you make the most of our services.
* Publisher's estimate
In an industry that is ever changing and developing in both technology and innovation, staying current is very important. At INOXCVA we rely on gasworld to keep us abreast of industry matters whether it be online, in the print magazine, or through conference presentations. It is a great platform to promote our services, visibility to potential customers and for networking
Savir Julka, Marketing & Sales, INOXCVA
gasworld magazine remains the only truly global publication for the industrial gas community, reaching engineering, business and application managers, general managers, Senior VPs and CEOs in over 140 countries.
gasworld’s flagship global magazine reaches approximately 6,000 decision-makers per month.
The magazine not only serves the thousands of gas companies, distributors and gas equipment OEMs that make up the gases community, but is increasingly being read by financial analysts, various third party specialists, gas associations and purchasing departments of major end-users. In 2016, gasworld has made a commitment to increase its end-user market reach by adding additional companies to our mailing list every month.
Typically, each edition covers regional news, special features, hot topics, business intelligence, and major interviews with key leaders in our industry, company profiles, and much more. With something for everyone, in 2016, gasworld will focus on the issues and sectors which are driving the industrial gas industry forward.
Partner with gasworld and:
- Profit from access to knowledgeable leaders and decision makers.
- Generate business leads through informative and imaginative promotional messages.
- Participate in news generation and support information spread through the articles and special features to inform.
- Globalise your products and services through our worldwide readership.
- Digital capability is developing and as we roll out our digital offerings, partnering with gasworld can only enhance your company’s exposure to the global gases community.
Month on month the gasworld website continues to be the primary portal for information, on a global scale, about our industry – be it through the provision of news and features, or information in the expansive company directory section.
Visiting our website regularly will ensure you are at the forefront of breaking news and insightful analysis provided in a variety of ways including:
- News updated daily and breaking news including information on country, regional and global markets and gas performance. We have an ever-growing archive of over 10,000 articles.
- Features/Interviews covering all aspects of our industry – the supply chain, end-user industries, trends, industry dynamics, and more.
- Online Directory providing the most detailed, comprehensive company and product listing in the gases industry, both online and in print.
- Events including the renowned gasworld conferences, but also featuring hundreds of events within the industry each year.
- Business Intelligence service providing dashboards and reports for over 150 countries as well as access to up-to-date information on the market size and supply structure of the industrial gas sector in a number of countries and regions around the world.
- Newsletters covering news, features and updates as well as topical content.
The marketing solutions offered by the gasworld website include:
- Focused messaging to a growing online audience.
- Brand awareness through a variety of marketing channels to fit your promotional budgets.
- Lead generation through direct click- through to your own website.
- Access to an independent online media expert with every annual campaign.
- Brand awareness within the industry’s only global directory which has a 12-month shelf-life, sent to and utilised by carefully selected key buyers/decision makers.
- Extended product profiling and exposure within the interactive online directory.
- Enhanced exposure through promotional options within both the online and hard copy directories.
- Choice of promotional tools within the online directory – including product profiling, weblinks and infomercials.
- Maximising brand awareness with our informative newsletter that is sent to over 3,000 e-mail addresses per month.
- Enhanced exposure through promotional options such as headers, skyscrapers, footers, buttons or bespoke placements.
- Choice of which newsletter you would like to focus on and use this to reflect on the company’s branding in the best possible way.
- Opportunity to work with the gasworld team to engage in the type of subject matter that will provide more efficient targeting of your customers base through newsletters.
* only partial statistics due to website and tracking changes
The gasworld website is the place to be to receive the latest information on the industry. What better place is there for DataOnline to promote our company name and products. We are always looking for new mediums to engage with our customers, and our online advertising campaign has made us visible to a dedicated audience whilst supporting a publication that we have grown to love.
Rob Barnacle, President, DataOnline Inc.
Global Industrial Gas Directory
Whether buying or selling, producing or distributing industrial gas, our Global Industrial Gas Directory is the go-to guide for industrial gas products and services. Whether online or in the printed hard copy, the world of industrial gases is here at your fingertips!
Benefits of listing in the directory:
As the world leader in CO2 Technology, it is important for Union Engineering to take part in the debates and present our innovative solutions in the most current and relevant publications. We are delighted to support gasworld through all its products. Together we are able to strengthen the Union brand and present our technologies and service to a professional and relevant audience across the globe.
Bettina Barsøe, Marketing Manager, Union Engineering A/S
Being the first to break news and information to you is what we enjoy doing best. We employ a few simple tools to communicate to our customers, including our highly effective scheduled email marketing campaign, providing an additional source of content to our readers in a more direct capacity.
Our newsletters alert subscribers to the latest and most popular news stories on the website. Whether it is the Weekly Bulletin, North America Bulletin or our Specialty Gas Spotlight, our crafted email campaigns are guaranteed to give you exposure to your target audience – all from the comfort of their inbox.
In a world where we receive more and more information digitally, why not be seen on a medium that is being embraced by more and more gasworld subscribers.
The marketing solutions offered by gasworld newsletters include:
At Weldcoa we have taken aggressive steps to diversify our marketing strategy by heavily incorporating online advertising. This ensures our brand is recognised both online and offline, and widens our reach. The gasworld email offerings allow our company to be displayed in front of a targeted audience, encouraging new clients to our website.
Hector Villarreal, President, Weldcoa
Conferences & Summits
In an industry where meeting and greeting your customers is vital to the success of your company, gasworld introduces you to their prestigious and dynamic conferences and exhibitions. Bringing industry professionals together across the industry to discuss, debate and network the most current issues and innovations within the industrial gas market.
Each conference is located in a different region and explores topics and themes that are current to the area, with a host of keynote speakers, a packed exhibition area and countless networking opportunities, gasworld events are definitely occasions to pencil into your diary.
gasworld conferences are one of the only times when all of our customers are in the same place, so by sponsoring the lunch on the second day in Budapest, we took that one chance to make an impact on both current and potential new clients.
Régine Kinny, Marketing & Communication Coordinator, Cryostar SAS
Whether online, in print, or as part of our newsletter, gasworld has the advertising options to meet your objectives. Download our 2016 Media Guide’s for more information.
gasworld magazine remains the only truly global publication for the industrial gas community, reaching engineering, business and application managers, general managers, Senior VPs and CEOs in over 140 countries, and is the clear brand leader in the business.
Reach the right target audience by promoting your company through our range of industrial gas publications, visit our advertisers page to get in touch with the gasworld team today.