As of January 2017, not only will members of the International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) continue to receive the hard copy of the International Journal of Refrigeration (IJR) but IIR membership will now also give members access to the complete archives of the Journal online.
Designed with its members in mind, this new and practical electronic subscription gives IIR members substantial advantages:
Immediate and permanent access to the latest research and to IJR archives
- Access the latest articles as soon as they become available online.
- Browse, search and read each one of the nearly 4,500 papers since Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Unlimited access to seminal contributions to the field of refrigeration dating back to 1978.
- Keep up-to-date with subscriptions to customised e-alerts on New Volumes, Topics and saved Searches.
Enhanced content and functions
- Easily export references, citations and abstracts.
- Print, download or share articles with colleagues or peers.
- See which papers, published in Elsevier or elsewhere, have cited any selected article.
- Consult the research highlights overview of articles in volumes from 2012 onwards.