Air Products has launched a coronavirus information webpage to keep its customers informed on any company updates.
The industrial gas giant has said that it is continuing to share information in order to help maintain the health and safety of its colleagues, customers, suppliers, and communities.
“We have established this web page for updates on COVID-19 as they pertain to Air Products and our stakeholders, and we will continue to update with relevant information,” the company states on its webpage.
“Let’s continue to stay united, stay informed, and stay safe.”
In a recent post on the site, Air Products shared its business plan following COVID-19. Some of the plans include:
- Taking all the appropriate steps to keep employees safe, wherever in the world.
- Implementing remote working for employees in roles where possible.
- Remaining in sync with the latest information from world health authorities and governments.
- Restricting employee travel globally to “business critical travel only” within and between regions.
- Implementing increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency at its sites.
More information on the company’s efforts to support its business, employees, customers and communities can be found here.
Air Products is playing an active role in supporting relief efforts. Back in February, the Air Products Foundation awarded a $100,000 grant to assist novel coronavirus recovery efforts in China.
The company hosts almost 4,000 employees in China but does not have any facilities nor employees based in Wuhan City, the original centre of the outbreak.
Air Products Korea has also donated KRW 100m ($84,000) to Community Chest of Korea to help fight against the outbreak.