gasworld is looking for a Business Research Analyst
We are looking for a Business Research Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. The successful candidate will take part in the market research, maintenance and production of market reports, update models and databases. We also provide a unique online business intelligence service for the global industrial gases industry via our country reports, global overview, online subscription services and bespoke analytics.
The successful candidate will support the operations of the business through gas industry research, data analysis and reporting thereon. You will be partaking in a number of tasks that support the research activities:
- · Maintaining large capacity databases
- · Work with our market and forecasting models
- · Work with sets of macro-economic data
- · Preparing new, or updating existing country reports
- · Maintain and update the online business intelligence service
- · Interview companies/third party experts in our sector to enhance the robustness of the database.
- · Assist in preparing presentations and demonstrations to potential clients as well as assisting in preparing data for conferences and virtual events.
Are you the right candidate?
Experience would be beneficial and is preferred but is not essential. gasworld BI are looking for the following from candidates:
- Having advanced analytical skills
- Professional approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong computing skills (Microsoft Office suite - specifically Excel)
- Power BI knowledge will be a great advantage
- Ability to think visually
- Having interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and able to use own initiative to deliver results but remain a team player.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Exciting tasks that allow you develop both as analyst and as a gas industry expert
- Friendly international environment
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- 23 days annual holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Lee Rouse, Finance Manager, at email@example.com