gasworld is looking for a Creative Lead in design and production
Do you have an eye for engaging design? Are you passionate about the power of visual communication? Are you ready to realise a journey of opportunity in international gas and energy media?
If so, then look no further, because gasworld is looking for a Creative Lead in design and production to join its rapidly expanding team.
Based near Truro, and serving both the global industrial gases market and the growing hydrogen economy, we have experienced fast growth in the past five years and are planning for this growth to continue.
As part of the traditional publishing side of the business, the company publishes three different monthly magazines, two annual directories, and operates distinct global industry news and services websites.
Whether online or in print, we continue to aspire to be the must-read service for the dynamic industrial gases business and keep a growing audience of industry professionals at the forefront of developments. Under our H2 View brand, we are blazing a trail in clean energies and decarbonisation as the leader in content and information for the fast-growing hydrogen economy.
And as part of these leadership positions, we continue to break new ground in webinars, virtual events and international conferences and events for the gases industry and wider energy sector. With the return to in-person events in 2022, our flagship events business resumes its intrepid, market-leading journey across the globe – an exciting path forged since 2007.
These are just some of the reasons why there has never been a better time to join the gasworld group – and why our need for an inspirational, impactful Creative Lead and brand custodian has never been greater.
As a result of our successful and ever-growing activities, we are looking for a Creative Lead with strong design skills and a proven background in branding, content campaigns and visual communication to join the team and take us forward into an exciting new era for the business.
A creative self-starter, your main responsibilities will be:
- · Overseeing the creative ideas and projects across the business
- · Taking responsibility for the creative craft and the standard of output
- · Presenting ideas and design visions to department heads and key stakeholders
- · Overseeing projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines and ensuring all colleagues and products maintain the same standards and levels of consistency
- · Understanding and respecting the commercial aspects of the business and producing the effective creative campaigns to meet those needs
- · Developing ideas to fit specific media channels
- · Preparing photography or film shoot plans (where required)
- · Overseeing and attending shoots/production
- · Overseeing editing, the design and the artwork of your ideas
- · Being a source of inspiration for the business!
gasworld is looking for the following from candidates:
- · Qualification or demonstrable background in design and/or visual communication
- · Demonstrable examples of corporate branding and design across various platforms and/or channels (eg. print, digital, socials)
- · Strong attention to detail
- · Understanding of Wordpress and CMS systems beneficial
- · Must have a right to work in the UK
Are you the right candidate?
Let’s be clear, this role is not just about design and branding, this is about being a brand custodian and an inspiration both to our audience and your colleagues. This is an opportunity to bring vision, creativity and strategic thinking.
We’re looking for someone who sees the big picture and conceptualises, but carries that vision through to the very last social tile, holding slide or ident.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll lead on the development, delivery and maintenance of a wide range of brands, product designs and idents. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and the full marketing team across various campaigns and visual communications strategies.
Whilst you’ll have ownership of creative processes and systems and be responsible for their development and training of the wider team in their usage, you’ll work collaboratively with all department heads and internal stakeholders to develop marketing plans and understand their needs and requirements. As a result, you’ll need excellent communications skills and proven experience of working effectively in a team and being able to work.
- · Hybrid working – option to work from home 2 days per week
- · Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- · Company pension scheme
- · Company bonus scheme
- · 23 days annual holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- · Initial and ongoing training and support
- · Regular performance reviews and feedback
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Rob Cockerill, Global Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.