gasworld is looking for an Event Sales Executive
Based in well facilitated, bright, and open plan offices on the outskirts of Truro, we’re able to offer a collaborative and creative work environment as well as careers with global reach to a local demographic.
Having enjoyed continuous success, diversification and growth, and, with resumption of international travel we have opportunities for Event Sales Executives to join our Global Events Team supporting the delivery of our International and Virtual Events programmes.
The role of Event Sales Executive is enjoyable, rewarding and pivotal to the success of our events team and wider schedule.
Reporting to the Global Operations & Events Manager duties and responsibilities will include:
- · Liaising with Data & Research and Marketing Team to obtain event attendance data
- · Working to event revenue targets
- · Addressing all event enquiries and interests registered
- · Building and Maintaining relationships to secure all levels of event attendees (prospective and previous) to include, Delegate Attendance, Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities.
- · Presenting attendance opportunities to best suit customer’s business needs
- · Liaising with the Displays team on multi-level packages
- · Assisting with the collating of customer branding in order to deliver event package obligations
With this comes the added opportunity of involvement across different departments, to gain an informed knowledge of an ever-developing industry within a leading, growing business along with occasional opportunities to travel internationally as well as attend the events that you help plan.
Presenting with experience in either service selling or experience engagement and eligibility to work in the UK, we expect to see applicants from B2B or B2C markets, both having bias towards senior level management, C-Suite, Investor or Stakeholder relations. You will be of an organised nature, with a drive to succeed, possess excellent communication skills (written, telephone & in-person) and demonstrate an ability to initiate rapport. The rest, we believe can be trained!
In return we offer a supportive, team driven working environment, opportunities for development and progression, bonuses, car parking a competitive salary and benefits.
This role is offered as a permanent, full-time appointment, hours are 0830 – 1730 Monday – Friday presently between home and office, returning to office based over the coming months.
To Apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary £25000 (£35000 OTE)