gasworld is looking for a confident individual to drive revenue across their print and digital Global Directory. This role would suit someone with B2B sales experience or a graduate that would like to move into a sales career.
Based in Truro, Cornwall (UK), or remotely until otherwise stated, the successful candidate will work alongside the Subscriptions and Directory Manager and will be responsible for helping manage and promote gasworld’s Global Directory, an all-inclusive, worldwide guide to the industrial gas market.
- Generating interest in the Global Directory publication and website
- Speaking to relevant decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how we could help them
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media
- Highlighting the benefits to the client and identifying how it will be of value to their business
- Meeting sales goals
Are you the right candidate?
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach
- Previous experience of selling digital and print products would be highly beneficial
- At ease speaking to regular and potential advertisers
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in building a career in sales in an exciting industry
- An understanding of a Microsoft Dynamics (CRM system) would be of benefit
A full training programme will be available to the successful candidate.
About the company
gasworld remains the only truly global media and events provider in the industrial gases sector, and is the eyes and ears for the gases business – the focal point for global industrial gas news, views and information. Whether online or in print, we continue to aspire to be the must-read service for the dynamic industrial gases business and keep a growing audience of industrial gas professionals at the forefront of industry developments.
gasworld provides opportunities for a wide range of posts covering an even wider range of skills, from content and journalism to events and business intelligence. We are committed to the development of our employees and provide a great platform to utilise skills in a media environment, as well as potential scope for travel. gasworld also operates an equal opportunity policy and is committed to ensuring our recruitment and staffing policies are inclusive and accessible.