gasworld is looking for a Sales Executive
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to help develop the gasworld brand.
The successful candidate will be confident at approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, and gain repeat business wherever possible.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Highlighting the benefits to the client and identifying how it will be of value to their business
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Proactively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and meetings when travel is permitted
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
Are you the right candidate?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in business, management or marketing (preferred but not essential)
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident speaking on the phone and networking face-to-face
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- An understanding of a Microsoft Dynamics (CRM system) would be of benefit
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission and benefits package
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- 23 days annual holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Ron Leitch, Global Media Sales Manager, at email@example.com.