We have experienced fast growth in the past five years and are looking to recruit a confident person to drive revenue with clients across their print and digital portfolio. This role would suit someone with B2B sales experience. The role requires 4 weeks overseas travel per year.
- Generating interest in our publications and websites.
- Speaking to relevant decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how we could help them.
- Proactively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media.
- Highlighting the benefits to the client and identifying how it will be of value to their business.
- Meeting sales goals.
A full training programme will be available to the successful candidate.
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach.
- Happy to sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in similar role.
- You will be confident in decision making and offering ideas.
- Confident speaking on the phone and networking face-to-face.
- At ease speaking to regular and potential advertisers.
- Strong interest in developing your career in sales.
- Account management experience preferable but not essential.
- An understanding of a Microsoft Dynamics (CRM system) would be of benefit.
- Car owner would be a benefit as we are based near Chiverton Cross.
Competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to Martyn Hammond, Publishing Director, at email@example.com.