gasworld is looking for a Subscription Sales Executive
We are looking for a results driven professional, able to work in an accurate, organized way to join an expanding team to help sell our range of digital and print subscription packages, to the global gases industry.
With the year-on-year growth, gasworld are looking to take this business to the next level with higher yields, higher retention and new offerings where possible.
Based in Truro, Cornwall (UK), you will be tasked with developing the gasworld brand across the industry. This role sits within the subscription sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for converting new business prospects and renewal business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company and to play an active and important part in that growth.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within sales, subscriptions sales, or Account Management sales OR be able to demonstrate a desire and potential for doing so.
- · Maximising revenues through new business development initiatives
- · Communicate our solutions clearly and compellingly.
- · Develop strong working relationships with other departments of the business in order to help deliver effective solutions to your clients and ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- · Managing an existing customer base of customers across your assigned brands
- · Proactively identify new business targets and accounts at risk
- · Maintain exceptional relationships with clients, especially main contacts, and decision makers, by understanding their needs
Are you the right candidate?
- · Experience of selling B2B subscription led products (preferred)
- · Proven track record of delivering results and generating new business revenue growth
- · Ability to successfully close negotiations and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders
- · High levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently (remotely) and to deadlines; managing multiple tasks and driving towards sales targets
- · Strong spoken and written communication skills
- · Team player, willing to contribute and engage in a developing work environment
- · Must have a right to work in the UK
The successful candidate will receive:
- · Competitive basic salary
- · Commission and benefits package
- · Initial and ongoing training and support
- · 23 days annual holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- · Company pension scheme
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Ron Leitch, Global Media Sales Manager, at email@example.com.