We have experienced fast growth in the past five years and are looking to recruit a confident person to drive revenue with clients across their print and digital portfolio. This role would suit someone with B2B sales experience.
- Generating interest in our publications and websites.
- Supporting the Subscription Executive in contacting customers whose subscriptions have expired to gain renewal and upgrade customers to digital subscriptions.
- Supporting the Subscription Executive with renewal and trial subscribers.
- Talking to potential subscribers.
- Gathering feedback from customers who do not renew.
- Helping to identify potential subscribers.
A full training programme will be available to the successful candidate.
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual who is confident and professional in approach.
- Interest in publishing.
- At ease speaking to regular and potential subscribers.
- Interest in building a career in a fast-growing and dynamic publication.
- An understanding of a Microsoft Dynamics (CRM system) would be of benefit.
- Car owner would be a benefit as we are based near Chiverton Cross.
Competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to Martyn Hammond, Publishing Director, at email@example.com.