gasworld is gearing up for its North American Industrial Gas Conference 2017, which will take place from the 5th-7th December, at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria, Texas.
With the theme, Tackling the Rate of Change in Our Industry, the conference will cover hot topics; from highlighting new sources of revenue to embracing digital technology, sessions will include thought-provoking subjects, opportunities to engage in Q&A, and provide you with an educational toolkit to take back to your company.
A full preview of the event can be found here
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Specialist guidance from the world’s foremost industrial gas experts – experienced practitioners, industry visionaries, and subject matter experts.
- Gain new skills - drive your ROI by learning about best practices around the greatest challenges in the industrial gases industry.
- Invaluable networking opportunities - Forge new relationships in our exhibition hall and during our lunches and dinners.
- Top level & world-class Speakers – Hear from renowned senior industrial gas industry executives, and be advised how you can prepare your business to remain competitive.
- Take home toolkits - An educational toolkit to take back to your company.
There is still time to take advantage of our early bird rate which can save you up to $200 on your event ticket. We also offer corporate tickets for groups of 3 or more, saving over 33% on a full rate ticket. Contact our team for more details.