The CWC World LNG and Gas Series: Americas Summit returns to Houston, Texas, on the 20-23rd June 2017.
The aim is to bring together the key players in the LNG and gas value chain in both the Americas region and globally. This is the perfect place to make new contacts, do deals and get essential updates on the market.
The 2017 programme has now been announced and the highlights include:
- · Key topics and international experts explaining the role of the Americas in the current challenging global LNG market.
- · A dynamic analysis of the new energy policy and changing climate of international gas trades.
- · Key buyers, government representatives and regional experts to evaluate the role of Latin America and the Caribbean in the global energy market.
You can view the full programme here: http://lngamericas.cwclng.com/2017-programme/
Speakers for the 2017 event include:
- · Rob Smith, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Oil and Natural Gas, US Department of Energy
- · Jose Luis Montes, CEO, SPEC LNG
- · Juan Oliva Vasquez, Head of Gas & Fuels LatAm, enel
- · Guillermo Turrent, Director General, CFE Energia, Comision Federal de Electricidad
- · Alexandre Chiofetti, President, Gas Trading – Grupo Leros
A full list of speakers can be found here – http://lngamericas.cwclng.com/2017-speakers-2/
List of 2017 sponsors here – http://lngamericas.cwclng.com/sponsors/
For more information about the CWC World LNG & Gas Series: Americas Summit visit www.cwclng.com/americas or contact Elizabeth Bogue on +44 20 7978 0760 or firstname.lastname@example.org