Air Liquide will exhibit at FABTECH 2014, North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event.
The event will be held from November 11th – 13th, at the Georgia World Congress Centre in Atlanta, Georgia. FABTECH features an educational program with more than 100 sessions led by technical experts in industry trends and technologies. Charles Caristan, business development manager for automotive and fabrication for Air Liquide Industrial US LP, will lead the following sessions:
- Solutions for Joining Sheet Metal: November 12th, 10.30am; Room B208
- Laser Joining Solutions: November 13th, 8am; Room B214
In booth C1017, Air Liquide will exhibit innovations in gases for welding, cutting, spraying, heat and cryogenic treatments of materials, and laser processing:
- PLASMA-TIG welding: Turn-key system offers productivity and quality advantages field-proven for the fabrication of stainless vessels and tanks, such as those used for LNG transportation. Live demonstrations will be given throughout the week.
- ARCAL™ product line: A range of high quality shielding gases and related solutions, including a state-of-the-art Air Liquide on-site mixer with high mixture accuracy compliant with AWS/ISO standards.
- LASAL™ JET: Nozzle technology that enables CO2 laser welding with argon gas, eliminating the need for helium.
- SMARTOP™:Ergonomic cap permanently protects SMARTOP cylinder valve and allows easier, safer cylinder handling, while also saving time and money.