Cold Jet releases the Aero 40 HP, an extension to the popular Aero series of dry ice blast cleaning systems.
The new model incorporates original series features such as pellet integrity, maximised cleaning aggression and a reliable blast stream. However, it builds upon this using Cold Jet’s SureFlow system to prevent clogging and pellet sublimation, which ensures uninterrupted cleaning performance.
Gene Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Cold Jet, commented, “Our Aero Series feature the best dry ice blast cleaning technology on the market, and our latest unit improves upon one of our most popular systems by delivering high pressure cleaning capabilities when a more aggressive clean is required.”
Cooke added, “Leveraging our customers’ feedback and more than two decades of technology innovation and experience, we are able to continue to meet the needs of businesses across multiple industries. The Aero 40 HP delivers superior performance in a compact design that will allow companies to clean faster, smarter and safer.”
The Aero 40 HP features;
• Cold Jet SureFlow System which constitutes an isolated, insulated hopper, radial feeder, advanced agitation technology, aerodynamic fittings and burst-proof blast hose.
• A wide selection of patented AeroTech nozzles
• Ergonomic applicators to lessen user fatigue
• Proprietary coupling system
• Aerodynamically tuned hoses to eliminate constriction and deliver further cleaning power
• Welded steel frame and robust tyres for durability.