Faulty medical gas installation leads to tragedy

medical gases hospital

One baby has died and the second is in a critical condition after the newborn infants were given nitrous oxide (NOx) instead of oxygen (O2) at a hospital in Sydney, Australia.

You must be a subsciber to read this content

If you already subscribe, please sign-in now

Subscribe to Gas World

 

Get instant access to must-read content from top industry writers!

To access hundreds of features, subscribe today! Discover the in-depth content our subscribers receive every month by reading this week’s free feature. Join gasworld and become a subscriber to access all of our content online from just $270.