After merger discussions between Praxair and Linde were revealed, gasworld Business Intelligence has announced the publication of its European Primer Report. The full 72-page report covers the industrial gases markets Europe, with specific reference to the areas of potential production overlaps of air gases, carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
Report Data: 2016
This report includes:
- Executive summary of the 2016 European industrial gases business
- In-depth analysis of the recent Praxair and Linde merger discussions
- Maps of all merchant/onsite air separation units, carbon dioxide plants and hydrogen facilites in Europe.
- Accompanying capacity database consisting of over 280 Praxair and Linde plants in Europe.
- Regional analysis includes:
- Regional market share
- Regional market share in 2016 (estimated)
- Regional analysis of potential production overlaps
Cost: $5000 USD
To order this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1872 225031.