After merger discussions between Praxair and Linde were revealed, gasworld Business Intelligence has announced the publication of its South American Primer Report. The full 45-page report covers the industrial gases markets of South America, with specific reference to the areas of potential production overlaps of air gases, carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
Report Data: 2016
This report includes:
- Executive summary of the 2016 South American industrial gases business
- In-depth analysis of the recent Praxair and Linde merger discussions
- Maps of all Praxair and Linde merchant/onsite air separation units, carbon dioxide plants and hydrogen facilites South America.
- Accompanying capacity database consisting of over 190 Praxair and Linde plants in South America.
- Regional analysis includes:
- Regional market share
- Regional market share in 2016 (estimated)
- Regional analysis of potential production overlaps
Cost: $2500 USD
To order this report, please email email@example.com or call +44 1872 225031.