There are only a few weeks left until the North America Industrial Gas conference in Houston, 5th-7th December 2017, and with limited tickets remaining, this is your last chance to book.
We are pleased to announce that our Keynote speaker for day 2 of the conference will be the FBI’s SSA Mond Mugiya. We would also like to welcome Robert Niven, CEO & Founder of CarbonCure Technologies, as he joins our panel discussing the discovery of new sources of revenue for your gases business.
‘Tackling the Rate of Change in Our Industry’ will investigate some of the most challenging changes in the North American market right now, including embracing technology, and seeking out new sources of revenue.
The full agenda can be seen here
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Specialist guidance from the world’s foremost industrial gas experts – experienced practitioners, industry visionaries, and subject matter experts.
- Gain new skills - drive your ROI by learning about best practices around the greatest challenges in the industrial gases industry.
- Invaluable networking opportunities - Forge new relationships in our exhibition hall and during our lunches and dinners.
- Top level & world-class Speakers – Hear from renowned senior industrial gas industry executives, and be advised how you can prepare your business to remain competitive.
- Take home toolkits - An educational toolkit to take back to your company.
There are LIMITED SPACES left, so if you would like to attend BOOK NOW!!
We have extended the conference room rate until 5PM (CST) Monday 20th November – Book your room here