After another successful Winter Seminar that saw more than 200 delegates attend, the European Industrial Gases Association (EIGA) has revealed information about its 2021 Winter Seminar, which includes a brand new location.
Usually held at the Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels, Belgium, next year’s event will be held at the Radisson Blu in Antwerp, Belgium, under the theme of Behavioural Safety.
The industrial and medical gases industries have a good safety performance, but incidents and injuries still happen, typically in transport, cylinder handling and with slips, trips and falls.
According to EIGA, behavioural safety is one of the most relevant causes for these injuries, as well as being a contributing factor in rare major accidents.
The EIGA Winter Seminar 2021 will:
- Demonstrate the impact on safety performance
- Explain the psychological aspects, considering the newest knowledge in neuroscience
- Present innovative training methodologies
- Share best practices in behavioural safety management
- Suggest how to promote a safety culture
- Highlight the role of leadership
- Show how behavioural safety can affect emergency response
EIGA’s 2021 Winter Seminar will be held on 27th and 28th January.