Boise, Idaho headquartered Norco, Inc. reorganized its senior management structure effective January 1, 2012.
“As Norco continues to move forward and position itself for tremendous growth, we determined that a reorganization of the senior management structure was an essential move for us to meet sales goals, develop our people, and to better serve our customers,” said Ned Pontious, Norco president.
Reporting to Pontious will be the following Zone vice presidents:
- Greg Stanley will assume the role as Northern Zone vice president, responsible for the sales and profit in a 17 store network in Washington, Montana, and Northern Idaho. Stanley will work out of Spokane, WA.
- Troy Johnson will assume the role as Central Zone vice president, responsible for the sales and profit in an 18 store network in Oregon, Southern Idaho, and Nevada, based in Norco’s main office in Boise, ID.
- George Douzenis will assume the role as Eastern Zone vice president, responsible for the sales and profit in a 15 store network in Wyoming and Utah.
Also reporting to Ned Pontious, Dan Taylor, current vice president of Industrial Sales, will represent Norco as the Industrial Executive Vice President, responsible for industrial sales and for building a product managed focus group comprised of:
- Larry Booth, Welding product manager
- Brian Anderson, Safety product manager
- Keith Partch, Specialty Gas and NorLab product manger
- Jason Whitehead, Bulk Gas product manager
Kevin Joplin, current vice president of Medical sales, will assume the role as Medical Executive Vice President, responsible for sales and growth in Norco’s Medical Division.
Brent Seward, the company’s operations manager for the past two years, has been appointed vice president of Medical Sales, reporting to Joplin. Seward will work alongside Joplin throughout 2012 as Joplin transitions into retirement, at which time Seward will assume the Executive Vice President role.
Larry Aarsby has accepted the position as Operations Manager. One of the former owners of Gases Plus, Aarsby has relocated to Boise and will be responsible for all asset tracking, purchasing, medical repair, welder repair, warehouse, and information technology.
Norco is the nation’s largest privately owned welding, safety, medical and gas supplier, currently operating over 56 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah, and Wyoming.