You can learn about a waterless, solvent-free system for cleaning automotive, plastic and other manufactured parts at a webinar hosted by Automotive Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) and Linde, 15th of May, at 9 am (EDT).
The CRYOCLEAN® Snow system removes residue and other contaminants from plastic and metal surfaces using a pressurized stream of cryogenic carbon dioxide and micro-particles of dry ice.
Primary system benefits:
* Continuous cleaning on-demand with low-cost operation
* Water-free – no drying required, no alkaline wastewater
* No ozone depleting solvents – non-flammable, non-VOC
* Ideal for surface preparation prior to joining or coating
* Compact, scalable, easily automated
The one-hour presentation by Linde industrial gas expert Rolf Heninger will include:
* The physics and surface dynamics of the cleaning system
* Primary applications in OEM parts manufacturing and finishing
* Comparison with other parts cleaning methods, including wet cleaning
Participants attend at no cost with advance registration. Visit http://hub.am/PONZMp
Houston, Texas, based Thigpen Energy has selected Chart for the provision of LNG fueling equipment and supplies – with construction already underway. Earlier this week it was announced that the company’s eastern European outfit, Chart Ferox, was chosen to construct LNG filling station in Poland.
Month on month the gasworld website continues to be the primary portal for information, on a global scale, about our industry - be it through the provision of news and features, or information in the expansive company directory section. Launched in 2004, it is the only independent online news provider and information portal for the global industrial gas community and the larger end-user markets. The website also now incorporates news for gasworld US and Specialty Gas Report.
To find out more about gasworld's advertising opportunities click here.