You can learn about a waterless, solvent-free system for cleaning automotive, plastic and other manufactured parts at a webinar hosted by Automotive Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) and Linde, 15th of May, at 9 am (EDT).
The CRYOCLEAN® Snow system removes residue and other contaminants from plastic and metal surfaces using a pressurized stream of cryogenic carbon dioxide and micro-particles of dry ice.
Primary system benefits:
* Continuous cleaning on-demand with low-cost operation
* Water-free – no drying required, no alkaline wastewater
* No ozone depleting solvents – non-flammable, non-VOC
* Ideal for surface preparation prior to joining or coating
* Compact, scalable, easily automated
The one-hour presentation by Linde industrial gas expert Rolf Heninger will include:
* The physics and surface dynamics of the cleaning system
* Primary applications in OEM parts manufacturing and finishing
* Comparison with other parts cleaning methods, including wet cleaning
Participants attend at no cost with advance registration. Visit http://hub.am/PONZMp