OXYLOS’ abiss® has won the BTA Innova award, in the category of ‘Food Safety, Hygiene and Quality’.
OXYLOS is a breakthrough technology in quality control (QC) market, giving a complete picture of the level of quality on a packaging line, with only one instrument and one test sample.
OXYLOS can control all packaging types:
- Packaging integrity also known as leak test
- Seal Strength also known as burst test
For MAP OXYLOS can also add, as an option, the possibility to measure the headspace gas content with O2 or O2&CO2 analysis.
During the exhibition, Anéolia presented the latest update of the OXYLOS system, with automatic pressure regulation. This new feature transforms OXYLOS to a fully automated instrument. The operator only has to place a sample in the chamber to start the test, and then OXYLOS manages the rest.
The automation of test instruments meets a growing demand from industrial customers. Automation allows a test to be:
- Less expensive as OXYLOS doesn’t use consumables like similar equipment (septums, etc.)
- Safer as the operator doesn’t have to manipulate a needle
- Faster as the operator doesn’t have to watch the machine during the test. Results and traceability are fully digital and can be downloaded remotely on a LAN network.
- More accurate as OXYLOS leak measurement can find pinholes as small as 5μm
In short, OXYLOS is a complete solution to control your packaging quality, using a safe and accurate test method.
OXYLOS is already a reference within the food industry, and is already used by some of the biggest players in snack food, sea food, and meat processing.
The exhibition BTA / HISPACK 2015 brought together food processing and packaging professionals in Barcelona, Spain.