Registration is open for the 28th International Cryogenic Engineering Conference and International Cryogenic Materials Conference 2020.
The ICEC-ICMC is the premier international cryogenic conference, taking place every two years and alternating between Asia and Europe.
Since 2006, ICEC and ICMC have held a joint event, with the last conference taking place in 2018 in Oxford, UK.
The event returns next year in Hangzhou, China from 31st August to 4th September (2020) at the Dragon Hotel. This is the third time the conference has been held in China.
Topics will include:
- Large-scale refrigeration and liquefaction
- Cryogenic components, systems, facilities and testing
- Cryogenic heat transfer and thermal insulation
- Cryogenics for superconducting materials, devices and systems
- Space cryogenics
- Safety, reliability and standards for cryogenics
- Cryogenic medicine and biology
Further information can be found at http://www.icec28-icmc2020.org/.