gasworld is a global B2B media and events company based near Truro, serving the global industrial gases market.
We publish a range of digital and traditional print publications including magazines, business intelligence reports, an annual directory, a global industry news and services website, as well as running a number of annual global conferences.
gasworld remains the only truly global industrial gas information provider, the eyes and ears for the gases business – the focal point for global industrial gas news, views and information.
Whether online or in print, we continue to aspire to be the must-read service for the dynamic industrial gases business and keep a growing audience of industrial gas professionals at the forefront of industry developments.
We have experienced fast growth in the past five years and are looking to recruit a number of roles to support this continued growth. The role of Sales Executive is a fundamental role to support the magazine business and will report in to the Media Sales Manager.
We are looking for a self-starter who is confident, relaxed and professional on the phone and on email. The business relies on relationship building as opposed to cold sales, so we need someone to understand the magazine proposition and the value it then provides to our advertisers. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Contacting new and potential advertisers by telephone and email
- Writing formal agreements for advertising agreements
- Working to meet personal and company-wide monthly targets
- Ensure Dynamics is updated regularly with client and contact information
- Maintain accurate records of receipts and invoices for subscribers
- To attend sales meetings and training sessions as required
- To cover other areas of the business where necessary
- The drive to succeed and the desire to learn and develop
- A degree and/or a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- An eye for detail
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- A creative, passionate and energetic personality
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This application and all data related to your application will be held securely and information will only be shared with those individuals involved in the recruitment process. Unsuccessful candidate’s data will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months and will then be destroyed safely and securely. Please refer to our terms and conditions at our website.
Successful candidates – a copy of your CV, application letter, pre-employment checks and offer paperwork will be held on a secure electronic HR file and a secure hardcopy file. Your employment details and relevant personal information will be held on a secure database.
Please send your application to email@example.com