Carburos Metálicos, leading company in the industrial and medicinal gases sector in Spain and part of the Air Products Group, presented its Inomaxx TIG Integra® solution for welding austenitic steels at the 22nd Technical Seminar on Welding and Union Technologies, organised by the Spanish Association of Welding and Union Technologies (CESOL).
Ignasi Torres, Commercial Technology Metal Fabrication of Metal Carbides, presented the Inomaxx TIG Integra solution for the welding of austenitic steels within the technical session on welding processes. Torres stressed the need to use this solution due to the improvements it entails in various aspects that allow achieving better results.
The Inomaxx TIG Integra allows professional welders to get:
- Less surface oxidation, improving the quality of the cord finish that requires less cleaning processes after welding
- A very significant increase in welding speed
- An increase in the width and penetration of the cord and a more fluid welding bath, which allows a better control of the welding, which is achieved more quickly and with less deformation
- Lower gas and electricity consumption
- Reduction in ozone generation
In his presentation, Torres explained, “The increase in the welding speed results in a reduction in the consumption of protection gas per unit length of weld bead, which means that the same weld made with Inomaxx TIG will require less time and therefore a lower consumption of soldering gas and electrical energy than a weld made with argon ”
... to continue reading you must be subscribed