From late May to early June 2016, several employees of Eurasia Project Management GmbH (Eurasia-ADR) successfully completed training courtesy of Cryostar SAS.
As a specialist in the supply of new and second-hand cryogenic equipment from the European Union (EU) to the countries of the former Soviet Union, Eurasia-ADR sought to familiarise participants with the theory, concepts, construction and components of cryogenic pumps conceived and manufactured by Cryostar.
Targets of the training included:
- To teach participants maintenance procedures and repairs
- To know the function and construction of principle parts and associated auxiliaries
- To assimilate procedures to start, operate, load and stop the pumps safely
- To apply maintenance methods recommended by Cryostar to optimise equipment operation and reliability
- To diagnose and tackle specific repair methods for cryogenic pumps.
At the end of the training, together with the certificates of attendance, the employees of Eurasia-ADR received a full technical documentation package.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed