As of 1st January 2018, Swiss TS Technical Services AG, IWT AG (Materials Technology Institute) and Swissi AG (formerly the ‘Safety Insitute’) have merged to form the new Swiss Safety Centre AG.
Owned in full by the SVTI Group, the company said the merger will give customers and business partners access to an even wider range of services in the areas of technical safety and risk management from a single source, such as:
- certifications of management systems, products and people,
- systems safety, assembly conformity, functional safety 4.0,
- safety-related calculations, simulations and model calculations,
- fire protection, occupational health and safety, operational environmental protection,
- integral risk management,
- materials technology, stationary and mobile,
- destructive and non-destructive testing and damage analyses.
As of 1st January 2018, all rights and obligations of Swiss TS, Swissi and IWT are transferred to Swiss Safety Centre AG. The CEO of Swiss Safety Centre AG is Dr. Raffael Schubiger.
... to continue reading you must be subscribed