Loading...
Loading...
totalenergies-selected-as-first-partner-for-qatar-north-field-south-lng-project
totalenergies-selected-as-first-partner-for-qatar-north-field-south-lng-project

TotalEnergies selected as first partner for Qatar North Field South LNG project

0

TotalEnergies has been selected as the first international partner in QatarEnergy’s North Field South (NFS) LNG project.

TotalEnergies will obtain a 9.375% participating interest in the NFS project – out of a total 25% interest available for international partners – while the national company QatarEnergy will hold the remaining 75% in the 16 Mtpa project.

Through its combined participating interests in North Field East (6.25%) and NFS, TotalEnergies will add 3.5 Mtpa of LNG production to its growing worldwide LNG portfolio by 2028, in line with its objective to increase the share of natural gas in its sales mix to 50% by 2030.

... to continue reading you must be subscribed

Subscribe Today

To access hundreds of features, subscribe today! At a time when the world is forced to go digital more than ever before just to stay connected, discover the in-depth content our subscribers receive every month by subscribing to gasworld.

Please wait...