The International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) has launched a brand new website to provide user-friendly access to the most relevant information in refrigeration.
With a fresh and modern design that will adapt to any electronic device for comfortable viewing, the new website will continue to support the IIR mission to deliver quality refrigeration information resources whilst also promoting knowledge of refrigeration technologies and applications worldwide.
Changes that have been made to the website include:
- an improved FRIDOC database for ease of use
- a conference calendar that showcases key events dedicated to refrigeration
- visual professional directories to help you locate the expertise you require
- a fast and secure checkout process
- possibility to share news and updates on social media or with your peers.
The IIR has also improved services and advantages for members. A few highlights include:
- unlimited downloads from the FRIDOC database
- complete access to IIR conference papers
- reduced registration fees to IIR conferences
- unlimited access to the complete archives of the International Journal of Refrigeration online
- full access to the IIR expertise and laboratory directories
- possibility to renew memberships for up to three years in advance
- set up a corporate membership with ease directly online.