By Joanna Sampson2018-03-21T14:28:00+00:00
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office has today approved VTG Aktiengesellschaft’s acquisition of the Nacco Group subject to compliance with certain conditions. A corresponding decision of the Austrian antitrust court is expected before the Easter holidays.
One of Europe’s leading wagon hire and rail logistics companies, VTG announced plans to acquire all shares in CIT Rail Holdings (Europe) SAS on 1st July 2017. CIT Rail Holdings (Europe) SAS owns the Nacco Group, a railcar leasing company with pan-European activities and a fleet of around 14,000 freight cars.
A press release said, “The conditional approval granted by Germany’s Federal Cartel Office aligns with VTG’s offer to sell about 30% of the Nacco business it will acquire to third parties in advance of the deal. The Executive Board of VTG AG now expects its acquisition of the remaining roughly 70 percent (around 10,000 freight cars) to be completed in the second half of 2018.
The Austrian Antitrust Court has approved VTG Aktiengesellschaft’s acquisition of the Nacco Group subject to the fulfilment of conditions.
Big Star Energy Ltd. has acquired its first oil and gas lease in an area prospective for helium in the US.
Coined by two friends in 1996, Nuberg Engineering Limited now stands as one of India’s most recognised gas plant suppliers and runs under three separate divisions.
Month on month, the gasworld website is the market-leading news portal for the global industrial gas sector, growing at an unprecedented rate and keeping its readers at the forefront of breaking news, insightful analysis and must-see features across the industry. Launched in 2004 and continually evolving, it is the only independent online news, views and intelligence portal for the global industrial gas community and the larger end-user markets – and home to the ever-increasing range of gasworld platforms.
To find out more about gasworld's advertising opportunities click here.