Many industrial processes and manufacturing applications require ultra-precise gas analysis techniques to improve efficiency, quality, and safety. However, traditional methods such as gas chromatography (GC) are often costly and slow with results. Is it time to consider a change?
There is a better way: The Thermo Scientific™MAX-iR™ gas analyzer, using innovative OE-FTIR technology, can quickly analyze multiple gases down to single digit parts per billion (ppb), and for some high-purity applications it can even measure down to mid parts per trillion (ppt) levels. The MAX-iR gas analyzer can do this in real time, providing a fast, efficient alternative to GC-based techniques.
In this e-book, you’ll find a collection of technical resources featuring topics such as:
- Advantages OE-FTIR technology offers for industrial processes, ambient air, and source emissions analysis
- Applications for monitoring hazardous air pollutants (HAPS), ethylene oxide, greenhouse gases, and more
- Current trends and the future of gas analyzer technology
- Top tips for selecting a gas analyzer
- Service and support tailored to your application needs
Learn how this new technology performs efficient gas analysis, and find out how the MAX-iR is redefining what an FTIR gas analyzer can do.